Wednesday 9 February 2011

New Series!

On one of my recent blog posts a friend asked me if I would write about some of the things that should be in a Christian relationship including friendships, romance etc. The idea interested me and I have had some inspiration so I'm going to have a go at it. I think this is worthy of more than one post so I will post on the following things the next few days:-

  • Accountability
  • Witnessing
  • Storywriting
  • Love
Perhaps you will think of something I will miss out on. If you do please suggest it to me! I don't know it all haha. To add, I think these ideas could apply to relationships between people who are not of faith as well.

So the first post is coming right up!

1 comment:

  1. HURRAH! Thanks Mike, this looks amazing!
    I'm so grateful to you for doing this.
    xx

    ReplyDelete