Monday 14 February 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I am not a part of the anti-Romeo group who hate Valentines Day. Often people who hate this day are people who are bitter over not being fussed over. Even though I haven't received a card or a present, I am not one of this group. I love LOVE and I rejoice that I have the Greatest Love in Jesus Christ.

John 15:13 - Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

Whether you are lucky enough to get a card or not today, there is a beautiful gift for all of us from someone who loves us more than any other.

The greatest love ever shown was Jesus Christ, God Himself, on the cross paying the price for our sins so that we could go to Heaven to be with Him.

Ask Him into your life tonight and I guarantee the greatest Valentines Gift of all time, one that cannot be matched!


Hebrews 9:22 - In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Series on friendship concludes tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment